Job Opportunities at Sugarhouse
At Sugarhouse Properties we are always on the lookout for hard working individuals who are prepared to give 100% in making sure our service standards are the best in the industry.
Working for Sugarhouse
We pride ourselves on delivering first class customer service to our tenants and landlords and work hard to achieve this. We’ve also set out to make Sugarhouse a great place to work for our staff. As well as offering a fun and supportive working environment, we feel we offer excellent remuneration, genuine (and proven) chances for progression, a lively social calendar, structured training, constant mentoring and a workplace in which everyone has a voice and feels valued. Our return for that is that we feel we have some of the best staff in the business; if you think you’ve got what it takes to join us then get in touch!
Enthusiastic Sales & Lettings Negotiators required to join a fast paced and exciting lettings team on a full time, permanent basis.
Good basic salary and high commissions payable!
About the role:
You will be required to:
- Introduce, market and match suitable properties let through Sugarhouse Properties to prospective tenants.
- Advise and promote our other products and services.
- Carry out virtual viewings using our 360 software platform
- Carry out physical viewings at properties (PPE protection provided and training on guidelines regarding Covid-19).
- Build rapport and relationships with prospective tenants to gain an understanding of their requirements.
- Arrange appointments with prospective Tenants and managing your own diary.
- Convert email and telephone enquiries to viewings on various rental properties.
- Help out with day to day tasks relating to property management (inspections, logging maintenance, move in/move out reports etc)
Lettings and Property Management experience is not essential before taking up this role and full training will be provided, sales & customer focused experience in your former role would be preferred but the ideal candidate would possess the following skills and competencies;
- To be outgoing, enthusiastic and confident
- Strong organisational skills
- Great time keeping and punctuality
- Ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- Articulate with good communication skills
- Fantastic telephone manner
- Work independently or as part of a team
- Customer focussed and proactive approach
- Be able to adapt quickly and have a calm approach to problem solving
- Sound commercial awareness
Please send your CV and covering email to our Lettings Manager, Jason Bellwood at Jason@sugarhouseproperties.co.uk