Job Opportunities at Sugarhouse
At Sugarhouse Properties we are always on the lookout for hard working individuals who are prepared to give 100% in making sure our service standards are the best in the industry.
Working for Sugarhouse
We pride ourselves on delivering first class customer service to our tenants and landlords and work hard to achieve this. We’ve also set out to make Sugarhouse a great place to work for our staff. As well as offering a fun and supportive working environment, we feel we offer excellent remuneration, genuine (and proven) chances for progression, a lively social calendar, structured training, constant mentoring and a workplace in which everyone has a voice and feels valued. Our return for that is that we feel we have some of the best staff in the business; if you think you’ve got what it takes to join us then get in touch!
Do you want to work with an award winning Leeds based Letting Agency?
Good basic salary plus bonus structure.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and well organised Property Consultant is required to join our expanding Customer Support Team. You’ll be joining a multi award winning, forward thinking letting agent and property management company based in Leeds.
- Various awards include the ‘Negotiator’ Silver award as the Best Employer nationally.
- We have also won a place on the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Programme.
- We believe in looking after our staff and giving the support and training required to ensure they thrive in the lettings industry.
You will need:
- To be the welcoming face of Sugarhouse Properties as the first port of call in the office for customers
- Good organisation skills
- High level of attention to detail
- To be personable, a team player and thrive in a busy environment
- Confident and composed communication skills
- Able to handle challenging conversations with Tenants and Landlords
About the role:
You will be required to:
- Deal with day-to-day enquiries regarding tenancy signings, lettings enquiries, guarantor queries and other general tenancy queries
- Ensure our inhouse software programmes are updated daily
- Deal with incoming emails and phone calls
- Checking and signing off tenancy agreements and supporting documentation
- Liaising with tenants and guarantors to ensure paperwork is completed in a timely fashion
- Assist with non-academic move in’s and move out’s throughout the year
- Other duties as required to help elsewhere within the business when needed
- Customer Service experience would be desirable but not essential before taking up this role as full training will be provided
- Strong administration, organisational and delegation skills / experience is required for this role
- Good customer service skills and dealing with challenging situations
Personal Skills & Key Competencies:
- To be outgoing and enthusiastic
- Strong organisational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work to deadline
- Articulate with good communication skills
- Work independently
- Customer focussed and proactive
- Sound commercial awareness
- Willingness to learn new skills
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org